MaidMojo will be reopening June 1, 2020.
- We will be focusing on providing excellent, safe services to our current clients.
- We are accepting new clients who wish to start up biweekly routine service in July/August.
At this time, MaidMojo will not be providing new:
- OneTime Deluxe Visits (unless referred) or every 4-week routine service
A waitlist for possible September/October 1X Deluxe Cleans has been started.
Just email us at email@example.com to be placed on that list if you are interested.
Our COVID-19 Plan – Your Safety is Our Priority!
- We send one cleaner to provide most routine service visits.
- Our cleaners do not meet at an office in large groups before they go to work.
- For larger one-time jobs, two cleaners are sent in separate cars w/ separate tools.
- We use disposable - hospital-grade mop pads that deep clean without chemicals.
- We always use disposable nitrile gloves during your clean.
- We use NSF Internationally certified clean microfiber clothes
- We use disposable Swiffer Dusters for those low-touch - out of the way places.
- We use disposable, skid-proof, and water-proof shoe covers.
- Clients can request that our staff wear a professionally made TakeCare Employee clothe mask.
- Clients can add-on our NEW 15 minutes Touch-Point Sanitization Package using EPA Hospital Quality Disinfectant.
- NO staff member will be at work when they or someone in their household is ill.
- Physical distancing guidelines while in your home will be a priority for all.
What We Ask of Our Clients
- We ask you to skip a visit should someone in your household be ill for any reason. No skip fees.
- We are cleaning for health - not exposure. We refer clients to a service that specializes in exposure cleaning.
- We ask you to relocate to a different room your cleaner is in if you are home.
- We understand some clients are working from home so just let us know if you want us to skip a room.
- You do not have to meet your cleaner at the door - just unlock door. We will knock and announce ourselves.
- If you choose not to be home at all - just let us know. We can text you when we are done.
- We ask you to supply a good working vacuum where possible.
Thank you for your interest in our services.