Our COVID-19 Plan – Your Safety is Our Priority!
- We send one cleaner to provide most routine service visits.
- Our cleaners do not meet at an office in large groups before they go to work.
- For larger one-time jobs, two cleaners are sent in separate cars w/ separate tools.
- We use disposable - hospital-grade mop pads that deep clean without chemicals.
- We always use disposable nitrile gloves during your clean.
- We use NSF Internationally certified clean microfiber clothes
- We use disposable Swiffer Dusters for those low-touch - out of the way places.
- Clients can request that our staff wear a professionally made TakeCare Employee clothe mask.
- Clients can opt to add our Sanitization TouchPoint Service to any clean upon request.
- Physical distancing guidelines while in your home will be a priority for all.
What We Ask of Our Clients
- We ask you to skip a visit should someone in your household be ill for any reason. No skip fees.
- We are cleaning for health - not exposure. We refer clients to a service that specializes in exposure cleaning.
- We ask you to relocate to a different room your cleaner is in if you are home.
- We understand some clients are working from home so just let us know if you want us to skip a room.
- You do not have to meet your cleaner at the door - just unlock door. We will knock and announce ourselves.
- If you choose not to be home at all - just let us know. We can text you when we are done.
- We ask you to supply a good working vacuum where possible.
Thank you for your interest in our services.